Disclosure in Accordance with FTC Guidelines 16 CFR Part 255 (effective December 1, 2009)
- Books receiving Reviews (published books, advance reviews copies, and manuscripts) are submitted by authors, publishers, and publicists without monetary compensation to the reviewer. We ask the reviewers to donate the books, once read, to their local libraries or charities.
- Books receiving Publicity Packages (books, advance review copies, and manuscripts) with an “express review” include a monetary stipend for the reviewer in exchange for expressing the review within three weeks and does not constitute a raving or 5 star review, nor is it considered a paid endorsement. We ask the reviewers to donate the books, once read, to their local libraries or charities.
- Books not reviewed are donated*, used in promotional giveaways or used as a fund raiser to provide a full monetary donation to charities.**
- Management, staff, contractors, or reviewers of Reader Views do not directly receive monetary compensation to review or endorse any published product.
- Links to amazon.com are posted with reviews as a convenience for the potential reader to buy the book. In the event a potential reader buys the book by clicking through this website we get an average of 6% referral fee from amazon.com. The fee we receive is donated to charities.
* We donate books to:
Local Libraries, Schools, Prison, Habitat for Humanity